Looking forward to the two LCS. What’s next for the Yankees?
Good morning. The NLCS starts tonight and I’m bummed because I’m cheering for the Dodgers.
- The Red Sox move on to the the ALCS and Grant Brisbee thinks that the ninth inning of Game 4 of the Red Sox/Yankees ALDS was a perfect example of why baseball is so terrific.
- Jeff Passan writes about how Boston manager Alex Cora won the trust of the Red Sox team throughout the year and led them to a win over the Yankees.
- David Schoenfield thinks Cora made all the right calls in their ALDS victory.
- Hayley Glatter writes about how the Red Sox did something that seemed impossible once: they turned the Yankees into underdogs.
- Craig Calcaterra has some possible scapegoats for the Yankees downfall
- Jon Heyman reports that the Yankees think game three starter Luis Severino was tipping his pitches.
- MIke Axisa says maybe Severino was tipping his pitches but he has more problems than just that.
- Jack Dickey writes about how a 100-win season for the Yankees turned into a disappointment.
- Mike Axisa looks at four questions the Yankees must answer this winter.
- Craig Edwards notes …Read the Rest
Source:: Bleed Cubbie Blue